The coffee reading is a very old practice which originated in the Arabic World. It is commonly used for guessing the future.
For the coffee reading ☕, you will need 5 questions, follow these instructions:
You’ll need water, coffee, a mug, a saucer and kitchen paper.
1. Take a white mug (medium size with thick borders) and a saucer;
2. Pour two cups of water and one coup of coffee (turkish or arabic – not soluble coffee) in a pan. Heat it up until it boils, then turn it off. If you wish to drink the coffee, remember to add a bit of sugar since it’s very strong.
3. Pour the boiled coffee in the mug until it’s almost full. Hold the mug, think about your question, spill about half of the coffee away leaving about a finger high on the mug.
5. Lay a sheet of kitchen paper on the top of the saucer. Turn the mug with the rest of the coffee on the top of the saucer and let it rest for three minutes on upside down position. Flip the mug back.
6. Take a picture of the internal part of the mug showing all its borders and coffee marks. Then send me the picture in a private message and wait for your reading 😀 !
Back to Methods